Explore & discover

Helpful Links

How can I block email from a whole domain

Highlighted
Contributor

How can I block email from a whole domain

I'be been getting spam from various email address such as aidas.ro and various other addresses ending in .ro  How can I block all email from the domain .ro?

Message 1 of 5
Guru
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by mjghillside
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Blocking email from a whole domain

Click the "gear" at the upper right, select "Settings"

Select "Filters"

Click "Add"

Give the filter the name of your choice

Set the condition.  Try: From-->ends with--> ".ro"

Select move the message to Trash

Save, Save

Note this will only be a temporary solution.  All spam "From" addresses are forged, next week or month they will "originate" in Taiwan or Belgium or Peru or....

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Thank you, however, this will not fix our overall client solution.  I would have to connect each client and figure out which clients use att/sbc , we have over 10K clients.   I appreciate the quick fix, will help a select few clients.  But really we should have to have our clients go through hoops to be able to respond to our emails. 

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Tried the settings as suggested, still getting blacklist response to our company server

Message 4 of 5
Contributor

justjean61 - the suggestions in this message thread are for users receiving email they don't want.

For admins whose emails are getting blocked, it's a different set of procedures.  More info is at http://rbl.att.net/block_inquiry.html

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support