Helpful Links - Internet

Community Manager

Helpful Links - Internet

The following are helpful links for Internet setup/configuration and/or troubleshooting...

How do I set up DSL service on my new computer?

Installing your AT&T High Speed Internet service (Must specify AT&T equipment make/model)

Installing your AT&T High Speed Internet service with a non-AT&T provided DSL modem

Verify the setup of your DSL modem or gateway

Configure your AT&T DSL modem to work with a router (Must specify AT&T modem make/model)

Connecting a non-AT&T provided router to your AT&T Internet connection

Understanding Internet Speeds

Troubleshooting your AT&T High Speed Internet connection

Download the Troubleshoot & Resolve Tool (Must specify OS)

Learn about the AT&T Access ID

All about your Member ID (Including how to reset your password)

Why am I losing my High Speed Internet connection?

How do I check my browser settings? (Must specify browser type)

Troubleshooting slow speeds

How can I get information about a Static IP?

Broadband Usage FAQs

Contacting customer service

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Tags (2)
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Helpful Links - Internet

To learn more about other self-help options, please visit the AT&T Support Portal here.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support