Help! I need the correct settings for Bellsouth e-mail account via Outlook 2003

Contributor

Help! I need the correct settings for Bellsouth e-mail account via Outlook 2003

Hi,

My Outlook 2003 e-mail connection has been timing out non-stop this past week. I'm running WIN 7 and my e-mail account is through Bellsouth. Can someone point to the correct server settings and port numbers?

Thank you,

Manny

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Former Moderator

Re: Help! I need the correct settings for Bellsouth e-mail account via Outlook 2003

mlorenz4 wrote:

Hi,

My Outlook 2003 e-mail connection has been timing out non-stop this past week. I'm running WIN 7 and my e-mail account is through Bellsouth. Can someone point to the correct server settings and port numbers?

Thank you,

Manny

mlorenz4,

Hello and welcome to the forum, I have included a few links below that will hopefully help you along.

Email server settings (POP and SMTP)

Verify email client settings for AT&T email

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support