Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

Highlighted
Contributor

Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

Message 1 of 2 (223 Views)
Community Support

Re: Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

Hi @reisert ,

I apologize about the issues you are having with your sbcglobal E-mail account. With the move to U-verse, the settings that you were using for your DSL setup may be different. Here is a great article that covers setting up your U-verse mail in an E-mail client.

Hope this helps.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (172 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.