Helpful Links

Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

Highlighted
Contributor

Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: Had DSL now have Uverse, I can't send or receive email from sbcglobal accounts. Help!

Hi @reisert ,

I apologize about the issues you are having with your sbcglobal E-mail account. With the move to U-verse, the settings that you were using for your DSL setup may be different. Here is a great article that covers setting up your U-verse mail in an E-mail client.

Hope this helps.

-David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support