Protect yourself online
Moxieteach's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, May 19th, 2014 2:47 PM

Hacked & disposable addresses used to harrass

...  In Illinois, this is criminal activity, but AT&T will not provide help, other than standard "articles".  They keep giving me different stories, saying I was "phished" (I was not),  that my email was "kicked out" of the server, etc.  They will not help me with any documentation stating my account was comprimised and used by someone other than me. 

[Legal discussions are not permitted per the Guidelines]

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Moxieteach 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your emails. Our team will be happy to help you get your password reset and get your access back. Please send us a private message by clicking here, please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Ridiculous.  Changing a password will not reveal the person(s) responsible for infiltrating my account.  MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED THEN USED.  Once this was done, the person(s) responsible managed to have the account REMOVED.  And you think changing a password on a dead accoount would compensate or somehow bring the perpetrator to justice? And now you want Yahoo to be held responsible because the accounts were merged?  It was the AT&T account that was hacked, not the Yahoo account.  It is AT&T that refuses to assign their security team to investigate this. If they did, it would be an admission that AT&T is responsible.

[Inappropriate comments removed]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.