Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 7, 2013
6:01:40 PM
View profile
For the McAfee Security Suite,one Mac and the second is a pc?

How do I add a second computer under the McAfee Security Suite service if one is a Mac and the second is a PC?

How do I add a second computer under the McAfee Security Suite service if one is a Mac and the second is a PC?

Accepted Solution

For the McAfee Security Suite,one Mac and the second is a pc?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 9, 2013 1:08:13 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Please take a look at this article http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB402441#fbid=3Ojg6uFNnSc

It will give you instructions on downloading the McAfee software (you can opt for the Windows or Mac version). 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Please take a look at this article http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB402441#fbid=3Ojg6uFNnSc

It will give you instructions on downloading the McAfee software (you can opt for the Windows or Mac version). 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: For the McAfee Security Suite,one Mac and the second is a pc?

2 of 3 (955 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Apr 9, 2013 1:09:36 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

coco1955,

There should be a download for each version, one for PC the other for MAC. If you have trouble with the download recognizing which is which "you have to select "Disable My Subscription" from the page that has the download links" per another member on this forum.(Drake)

James

coco1955,

There should be a download for each version, one for PC the other for MAC. If you have trouble with the download recognizing which is which "you have to select "Disable My Subscription" from the page that has the download links" per another member on this forum.(Drake)

James

Re: For the McAfee Security Suite,one Mac and the second is a pc?

3 of 3 (954 Views)
Solution