For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
ckonen's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, June 28th, 2017 2:03 PM

Error code 652314

My yahoo email acct is gone and I keep getting error code 652314. when I try to find account I have to click I'm not a robot and then I have to select which square has street signs or which square has a car but the problem is not 1 square has a street sign or car, several squares make up 1 car or sign and whether I click those squares or skip (which was the other option) it doesn't work and the same question appears "prove you're not a robot". I'm not a robot and I need my yahoo account !!! Can someone please help?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

7 years ago

keep refreshing until you get a picture that has obvious squares i went through the same thing, took about 12 times until i got a picture with obvious signs in the squares.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I tried refreshing several times and it seems to confirm with checkmark and
then I have to put in my password and it starts all over again, prove

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

I tried refreshing several times and it seems to confirm with checkmark and
then I have to put in my password and it starts all over again, prove

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

This new google reCAPCHA scheme is a pain in the butt.   The street signs are particularly infuriating, apparently for a lot of people.  I've given up on even trying to solve those (plus "vehicles", and a few others).  When I see those I just click the little circular refresh arrow in the bottom left until I see things like "store fronts", "bridges", "apartments", and of course words that I can actually read.  Sometimes it takes a lot of refreshes. 

...then there's the ones where the individual boxes refresh when you click them...Man Frustrated

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Has anyone actually gotten into their email yet? I have not. At all. 

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

I have had my email account for years and I have not changed my password but all of the sudden I can't log in. I can't change or recover my password.  I use the sign-in helper and it the password section, it will not let me type anything in the User ID box.  The continue bottom stays grayed out so you cannot continue, you are just stuck.  If you click on th log-in button at the top of the screen, it pulls up my At&T and it says your AT&T Access ID has a temporary lock.  To unlock it, reset your password which takes you right back to the same place where you cannot enter information or when you enter anything the continue button doesn't work.   I want back in my e-mails, i have items I need in there. There system doesn't work and you can't talk to anyone.  At some point i was able to click on a chat link but they couldn't verify me and I think it was for AT&T products (phone, internet or cable). Most frustrating thing!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I am having the same problem and cannot get any help. I am so frustrated that I will probably cancel my ATT service and go someplace else. It is not just my e-mail it is also a Yahoo financial page I use.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Call 800-288-2020 and ask to talk to the Digital Assistance Department.  They helped reset my password.  Hopefully they can help you too!  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Go to email settings.   Change security seeing for inbound and outbound to ssl (accept all certificates)

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Nope I can only use my work computer for email now. No phone, new laptop, nothing. And their is no way to contact Yahoo unless you can sign in.....REALLY

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.