For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
FRTN09's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, September 26th, 2017 8:13 PM

Error: 652314 - Yahoo does not recognize my password and will not allow me to reset

since 9/20/17 my yahoo account will not recognize my password- and when I try to reset it I receive the following error message  : Something isn't working right. Give it some time and try again. (Error code:652314)

this is very frustrating and no way to contact AT&T to get assistance. PLEASE HELP.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

This problem just started for me.  Locked out of Yahoo email, recovery or password change takes me to the AT&T "Error 652314" screen, which says they are having a problem. Sounds like this "problem" has been going on for months and this is the AT&T "F you" screen.  Since I don't have a paying internet account with AT&T, I get into the "help" do loop as well.  I don't believe Yahoo even has a help department any more.  So, is my email account that I've had for decades lost in limbo now?  Sounds like it.....

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I see many people have these issues but where would i find the solutions?

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I'm locked our of my Yahoo email as well. The solution you mention is "reset the AT&T email address" but you don't provide any steps around how to do that, and the link in "here" brings to the whole forum. Where are the steps to "reset the AT&T email address".

Thanks,

C

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I need help with my yahoo email. will not let me sign in nor will it let me change my password

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

what needs to be done. I need to get into my emao

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Try using your @sbcglobal.net email. Change your password to what it was
before if you changed it.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

So, how do I fix this?  I can check my email on my phone, but I can not on my computer.  Why and how do I fix it?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

When will this be corrected? I have not been able to log into my email on my work computer for over a month!!

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Try using youremail@sbcglobal.net with the old password or new I'd you
changed it.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I am having the same issue!!!  Help!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.