For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
LaSme's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, June 26th, 2014 5:49 AM

Emails sent to me returned to sender Undeliverable

I am a long time customer, from Southwestern Bell days in West Texas.

My email address is like xxxxxx@swbell.net, and I sign in via Yahoo.

Lately individuals and businesses sending me emails are receiving "undeliverable" messages on that address. I use that email address for business purposes only, and have missed some very important business correspondence from individuals at legitimate corporate addresses. American Express has resumed sending me snail mail correspondence because they keep getting back "undeliverable" notices from my email account.

My AT&T Account is current (I have never been delinquent), I am able to send emails just fine, so why is my email account not letting emails through to me, and sending back "undeliverable" notices as though my account is closed?

This has caused me major problems this week with a local company who blew me off because they got this message trying to respond to my email inquiry...

Thanks.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, LaSme!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear that certain messages sent to your address are being returned as "undeliverable." We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.