Email on laptop

Tutor

Email on laptop

I cannot do anything once i sign into email (read, compose, delete anything) via my laptop Windows 7 If I sign on via my kindle or phone I can do anything.  Was there anything that changed this just start to happen this week. Driving me crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Email on laptop

Hello geeck123,

There might be an issue with your browser or plug ins. Do you have a different web browser you can try it with? Also check for any updated for Java and Flash.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Tutor

Re: Email on laptop

Thank you so much I updated Java with no results so I downloaded firefox and now my email works just fine via firefox.

Thanks Again

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support