Protect yourself online
el_bucho's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 3:12 AM

Email contacts disappear

Today I noticed a problem with my email contacts missing in my sbcglobal.net/yahoo email account.  When I click on the contacts tab it says I have over 120 contacts and displays them all.  When I click on a list of contacts that I created it says the list is empty, then when I click on "all contacts" it says that I don't have any contacts.  Also, when a contact sends me an email, my inbox say 2 new emails, 0 from contacts.  Is anyone else having this problem or can explain what is going on?  Anyone from AT&T on this message board that can help?  Thanks

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I've tried that, but I guess I don't know how to Refresh. Help, please!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

How do I get back to Classic mail? I don't see it in the options?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I see there are so many of you having this problem. Me too. I think I went to back to the classic version and still having problems. When I go to my address book they seem to all be there. My problem is that when I want to send an email and want to add my addresses to the "To" box you cannot bring up that addresses so that you can add more than one address at a time into the "To" box. No way at all to do that.

Many time I like to forward an email and want to add a comment or little explaination of what it is about just before you read that email. That is mind boggleing. I cannot figure where to type. Terrible confusing to me.

I do not think their tech support has a clue. I called 2 times in the last month. After the first time the next day I had the old mail back until now and then it threw me into the new mail without warning yesterday. I cannot even begin to tell you all the problems I had at first and had to go to tools and uncheck the compatability view to even be able to read my mail as the right side cut off and no way to expand it to read it. Tech support said I would have to use the scroll bar at the bottom of the page to go back and forth to read my mail. I came unglued. Anyway, I am like you. I will just have to find another mail service to use. I am glad to find out that I am not the only one. I will defintely post a fix if I find out anything and hope you all will too. RAE

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

need help! cant find my email

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I was able to restore this way but with the old version, I cannot put contacts in a "List" or group I've created

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.