For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Charliecat's profile

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

Thursday, March 9th, 2017 1:52 PM

Email coming in with prodigy address instead of my att.net address

Yesterday I noticed some of my incoming email addressed to a prodigy account instead of my att.net email address.  What is going on?

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

7 years ago

And the prodigy address keeps changing - the numbers change as I described above.

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

7 years ago

If you're reading this and seeing the same problem, please note it, and reply somewhere in this thread.  If there's notc enough activity I doubt someone from ATT will reply.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

Yes, this is definitely what I'm seeing. Most emails are still addressed to me, but a few are addressed to the address ending in prodigy.net--and those emails don't go to my Inbox: instead they go to Archive or Junk. My Amazon account is now compromised as well. Please, AT&T, address this problem!

In my case, the false address begins with h.r@alph . . . The numbers following alph vary--143, 148, 148. Always ends in prodigy.net

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

i am experiencing the same.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

I'm having the same issue and have been very concerned all morning. I visited my bank to verify my account hasn't had any unauthorized activity, it hasn't! If anyone gets to the bottom of this please respond so we can all get some peace of mind.

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

7 years ago

AT&T support rep told me it would take 24-48 hours 😞 This has been a huge time drain.

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

7 years ago

What do you mean.  24-48 hours to investigate or fix it?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Did AT&T acknowledge the problem? Not a hacker?

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

7 years ago

?????  Don't know

Teacher

• 

26 Messages

7 years ago

Does this mean they know what the issue is or it will take 24-48 to investigate?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.