For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Monday, May 15th, 2017 4:28 PM

Email & Internet Security Help

Email_Banner.png

Having trouble logging into your email account? Are certain features not working? Wondering how AT&T can help you secure your email and internet? Have other questions regarding your email or security? We can help with that!

AT&T Password Reset Assistance - Learn how to reset your email account and free email account.

Email Troubleshooting - Having trouble with a mail client? Web mail features not working? Mail not going where it needs to go? 

AT&T and Internet Security - Secure your online experience and email.

Email Sub-accounts - Learn how to create one.

3rd Party Email Setup - use a client like Outlook? Mac Mail? 

AT&T Online Email Support - Check out our popular solutions 

Recovery Your Email - Did you recently lose your email? 

Have other questions or concerns? Go to att.com or search the forums using the search bar above. Your question may have already been answered! 

-ATTU-verseCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have lost all of my email contacts - when I click on "Contacts", I get the spinning wheel, it says: "Loading...". This really blows as I have to enter every email address. The search function no longer works for email. And my homepage will not load -  https://my.yahoo.com/#

Please help me.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

I still can't login to my email acct

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

8B82D742-3152-4BCD-ADB3-A093C7B2BB88.jpegThey left this hole 6 weeks ago92A44F46-C5FA-4516-AD6F-F3ED267F05AD.jpegCome on ATT who needs to get hurt before you come to fix your mess6361158C-1CB6-4EB4-AFA3-CA47B39320A1.jpegThe wires are exposed for any squirrel or animal to chew on04BEA00A-1072-4EE7-A876-7573B1313225.jpegIs that board supposed to be a bridge

4 Attachments

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

1B3BBD73-E7D7-4B70-800B-F1DC98F428A0.jpegTHE ORANGE FENCING IS KIND OF USELESSDA2585E5-55F5-4D45-A65A-21EFFAEC3D72.jpegAn animal could easily crawl under it and get hurt16DDD375-14EE-4D93-AFE9-CEB04390AD73.jpegThis is ridiculous and very dangerous

3 Attachments

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I want to know more about internet security, can anyone help me? if interested ping me on 2 Line Shayari here also mentioned some information which is also interesting.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.