Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Email & Internet Security Help

Highlighted
Community Support

Email & Internet Security Help

Email_Banner.png

Having trouble logging into your email account? Are certain features not working? Wondering how AT&T can help you secure your email and internet? Have other questions regarding your email or security? We can help with that!

AT&T Password Reset Assistance - Learn how to reset your email account and free email account.

Email Troubleshooting - Having trouble with a mail client? Web mail features not working? Mail not going where it needs to go? 

AT&T and Internet Security - Secure your online experience and email.

Email Sub-accounts - Learn how to create one.

3rd Party Email Setup - use a client like Outlook? Mac Mail? 

AT&T Online Email Support - Check out our popular solutions 

Recovery Your Email - Did you recently lose your email? 

Have other questions or concerns? Go to att.com or search the forums using the search bar above. Your question may have already been answered! 

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 2
Contributor

Re: Email & Internet Security Help

I have lost all of my email contacts - when I click on "Contacts", I get the spinning wheel, it says: "Loading...". This really blows as I have to enter every email address. The search function no longer works for email. And my homepage will not load -  https://my.yahoo.com/#

Please help me.

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support