Protect yourself online
camozor's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, October 15th, 2013 10:37 PM

Email after cancelation

I am considering canceling my dsl service. If it is cancelled will I be able to keep access to my @bellsouth.net email address.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

10 years ago

@camozor wrote:
@I am considering canceling my dsl service. If it is cancelled will I be able to keep access to my @Bellsouth.net email address.

This is a great question @camozor !   This should answer it for you: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB418183&cv=801#fbid=q3qJHkwNcp_

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

The link referes to att.com email addresses.

What about bellsouth.net emails ?

I've been mislead by AT&T so many many times over the past 3 weeks or so that I can't ignore any

detail that may or may not be relevant i.e. att.com email same as bellsouth.net email.

Thank you,

Jon

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have the same question with my pacbell.net email and do not think the link posted above solves the problem.  I 'm still looking for a real answer.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

It would be great if AT&T would clarify the issue in writing.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

In my experience, the customer service you receive with a free account is non-existent. Given the number of spam attacks with yahoo-related email addresses, and a lack of customer service, I suggest using another email provider. My in-active and now de-activated bellsouth email address has been spamming. I have no access to the account (I deactivated it) and no help from customer service.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.