Protect yourself online
FrontierCWBY's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, August 14th, 2014 8:47 AM

EPIX.com, HBOGO.com & MAXGO.com problems

Today I spent a total of 4 hrs with AT&T customer service trying to get my AT&T account to be recognized by HBOGO MAXGO & EPIX websites so I could watch movies on my laptop. I subscribe to all the movie channels and it has worked before but all of a sudden HBO & Cinemax says i am not using my primary but a seconday account which is insane because I only have 1 active account with ATT,.......EPIX,com says I am not a registered subscriber of their programing but I am...and have verified such. Anyway after 4 hrs and 6 representatives later...absolutely nothing was solved...in fact it actually caused me more problems....my password to my email got messed up....and during this painful process lost my home phone internet & television for a good 10 minutes....not to mention I received almost 30 verification emails from ATT (once it started working again) that my password had been changed.....and I am not exagerating the number. Well after all that time and effort...I am back to square one....so if someone with AT&T reads this post I would appreciate any help you could give.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @FrontierCWBY 

I'm sorry you're having some issues with your account. Our team will be happy to help you with that. You can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.