For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
presouz's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, December 8th, 2013 1:40 AM

December 11, 2013 new server settings

I never got an email but I got a phone call from AT&T saying they were having new server settings I can set the settings myself if I can find them I don't need to be calling tech support for help and waiting forever to get it. So does anybody know the new server settings they are speaking of? If you receive your email from their web-based email  you don't need to worry about it but if you use a third-party like windows mail outlook Outlook express etc. you need to change your server settings by December 11 this phone call said. And it gave me the tech-support number to call. Thanks for any help

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, presouz!

Thanks for posting. For more information about email server settings, simply click on the link below.

Email Server Settings

Let me know if that helps! If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to message me.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

HI There, I have been having the same problem with emails starting today. I have not been receiving incoming or outgoing email on my Outlook 2010 program, and have tried the below solution but it did not work for me.  Currently i can only view my pacbell.net emails from Yahoo Mail OR my cell phone.

NOt sure why outlook is not working with the server settings shown on the ATT website.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have entered all the correct settings into Outlook 2010 - 

inbound.att.net

outbound.att.net

etc. 

And it's not working.  Are there other issues?

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

I applied the download included in the at&t email warning on 12/09 and received a message that all settings were updated but email ceased anyway on 12/11. I have updated inbound to 995 and outbound to 465 and applied them but I still have no email.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I have incredimail and I am unable to send or receive messages. I applied the new settings.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

did all the settings as instructed here. But still doesn't work.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

those setting do not work.

i have the same problem and have gone in and reset everything to your list for 

{Personal content removed for your safety} 

nothing is working for this now.....what have you done and why?

what is the fix now?

i'm not the only that is not getting their email.....

since that email isn't working, contact me at *** this will work

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

I updated Outlook Express 6 per the settings in your post and still am unable to receive email since Dec 11. (Able to send email OK with the new settings.) 

I get the error message "An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'pop.sbcglobal.yahoo.com', Server: 'inbound.att.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800C0133 " after selecting "send/receive", but no incoming email. 

Other noteworthy facts: I am using Windows XP. I am able to enter, send and receive from att.com.

Can you provide any additional assistance to me to restore Outlook Express?

Thanks very much

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

What are the settings for Android's email client on Samsung Galaxy SIII?? I haven't had access to my email for a week... and the online support was a joke. I couldn't even find a way to email or chat with someone regarding this ridiculousness. 😞

Anyone know what to change?

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, everyone!

If you're having trouble with the updated email settings provided in the link above, please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.