Helpful Links

Customer Chat

Teacher

Customer Chat

I tried to do a live chat a few minutes ago....I was disconnected.....went in and redid all the informatiion....was connected to a different person.....then get a message I was not connected!  Guess it must have been quitting time - because now the live chat box is no longer on the page!  Frustrating!

I was trying to express my displeasure with the 'new, updated' mail format!  When I reply to a message....the original message disappears....and I get the reply I made in the inbox.  I cannot locate the original messages!  My replies should appear under the 'sent' box.....

Please fix this or return to the old way! 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Community Manager

Re: Customer Chat

I don't have the new email to test it with yet, but try switching your "View" option to "Tabs" from "Recent", from a tutorial video, it sounds like "Recent" view puts all emails into conversations, so it's possible that your sent emails get grouped with others to/from that recipient.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Teacher

It didn't work! I still have a bunch of non-related messages under Me!!! Frustrating!

Message 3 of 5
Community Manager

How about Settings - uncheck "Enable Conversations"? I'm sorry, I don't have this email myself, so I'm only guessing based on what I see in the tutorial or from other users on the Forums.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Teacher

I think that helped!  It seems like the 'me' are removed from my email, etc.  I much prefer seeing my address, etc that Me!!!  It was crazy seeing 'me' as sender or receiver.

Thanks for your help!

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support