Protect yourself online
Okiepal's profile

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

Saturday, May 10th, 2014 2:34 AM

Customer Chat

I tried to do a live chat a few minutes ago....I was disconnected.....went in and redid all the informatiion....was connected to a different person.....then get a message I was not connected!  Guess it must have been quitting time - because now the live chat box is no longer on the page!  Frustrating!

I was trying to express my displeasure with the 'new, updated' mail format!  When I reply to a message....the original message disappears....and I get the reply I made in the inbox.  I cannot locate the original messages!  My replies should appear under the 'sent' box.....

Please fix this or return to the old way! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

How about Settings - uncheck "Enable Conversations"? I'm sorry, I don't have this email myself, so I'm only guessing based on what I see in the tutorial or from other users on the Forums.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

I don't have the new email to test it with yet, but try switching your "View" option to "Tabs" from "Recent", from a tutorial video, it sounds like "Recent" view puts all emails into conversations, so it's possible that your sent emails get grouped with others to/from that recipient.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

It didn't work! I still have a bunch of non-related messages under Me!!! Frustrating!

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I think that helped!  It seems like the 'me' are removed from my email, etc.  I much prefer seeing my address, etc that Me!!!  It was crazy seeing 'me' as sender or receiver.

Thanks for your help!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.