Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Contact List. Adding new contacts to sub-lists.

Contributor

Contact List. Adding new contacts to sub-lists.

It is no longer possible to add new contacts to sub-lists.  If you click on the sub-list name, it will list any names on the list, but if you try to add a new contact it will only go to the primary "all" list.  How do I add contacts to a sub-list??

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by Lingoes
‎02-26-2019 12:28 PM

Re: Contact List. Adding new contacts to sub-lists.

Not sure what you mean by "sub-list" unless that is what you are referring to the "new list" lists to create mail lists of multiple recipients.  If so select the contact(s) you want to add to a mail list by clicking their check boxes on the left and the tool bar at the top will include an "Assign to lists" which allows you to add those selected entries to your your mail lists.  It doesn't matter where you click these individual contacts, i.e., already on one of your mail lists or in the "all contacts" because that will bring up the "Assign to lists" in the tool bar to copy those selections to the desired mail lists.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support