Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Client E-mail Support

Community Support

Client E-mail Support

Below are some helpful links for Client E-mail setup and troubleshooting.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 4
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by topic author Community Support
Accepted by ATTU-verseCare
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Client E-mail Support

Client Mail.png

Client E-mail Support

Step by step instructions for setting up your E-mail client

AT&T E-mail server settings (POP and SMTP)

Trouble accessing your E-mail

E-mail Security

AT&T E-mail Security

If this information did not help, please Create a Post in the U-verse Community.  There is a wealth of knowledge, and I am sure someone will be able to help. If you are not a member of the U-verse community forums, we welcome you to register.

-ATTU-verseCare

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCares and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Administrator
Solution
Accepted by Administrator (Administrator)
Accepted by davidbk
‎11-19-2015 9:40 AM

Re: Client E-mail Support

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Contributor

Not receiving emails from my google apps email that is tied to outlook. This just started today

Not receiving emails from my google apps email that is tied to outlook. This just started today

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support