Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Cannot access my att.net email account

Contributor

Cannot access my att.net email account

Since this morning I cannot access my att.net email account from my Macbook Pro (High Sierra), nor from my iPhone (iOS 11.2.5),

nor even when I go to url for web browser att,net and click the envelope icon in upper right corner of page.

Is anyone else experiencing this and did you find a way to resolve?

Message 1 of 15
Teacher

Re: Cannot access my att.net email account

Same with windows live mail, only can access web mail.

Unable to send or receive messages for the Att (vgotoe63) account. Header download for the 'Bulk Mail' folder did not complete. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

Server Response: Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system.

Server: 'imap.mail.att.net'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F

Protocol: IMAP

Port: 993

Secure(SSL): Yes

Message 2 of 15
Contributor

Cannot access ATT email using any email client on Android phone (MS Outlookor Gmail), not on PC desktop using Outlook 2016, not using web browser on Android or PC. 

Message 3 of 15
Teacher

I got this mail in Win Live Mail so it seems to be resolved. Cat Happy

Message 4 of 15
Contributor

NO issue is NOT resolved. I still cannot access att.net email account from my personal Macbook Mail or from my iPhone. My workplace does not allow us to access any webmail accounts while at work. Therefore I need to be able to access my email from my iPhone.

Message 5 of 15
Teacher

I haven't had problems since the last post, what can I say.

Message 6 of 15
Contributor

can not access to my email account [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 7 of 15
Contributor

this is the second time this has happened. it happened with my old phone was told I didn't have enough memory. so I bought a new phone tried signing into my Att.net account on my laptop and new phone to NO avail. saying wrong password hit fix account NOPE didn't fix!!  I'm so done with Att.net email service.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just go with Gmail. Needed my email for a trip confirmation good thing I wrote it all down by hand.!!! SO MAD!!!!

Message 8 of 15
Contributor

don t want this garbage you created it is totally useless

Message 9 of 15
Contributor

this system is not good at all  it does not save time  and is not conducive to faster mail  that's a like bring back the old way!

Message 10 of 15
Contributor

not happy will seek another e mail provider

Message 11 of 15
Contributor

I cannot sign in to my email account because the account rejects my email address and my password.  When I answer the security questions that I provided to At@t when I first signed into my at@t email account, it rejects my answers to the questions that I stated should be used to protect my account.  I know the make of my first car ***.  I know my email address ***    Ask me another question: Want is my favorite restaurant?  ***.  HELP!  Has the system gone crazy?

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 12 of 15
Contributor

Microsoft has stopped my e-mail account because someone put another account on it.

Message 13 of 15
Contributor

My Name is Sylvia D Boring and I have tried to respond to a e-mail I received from att so following is my email address as follows:  blue_angel17@msn.com, hoping this reaches AT&T so I can receive information in a timely manner.

Sincerely,

Sylvia D. Boring

l

Message 14 of 15
Contributor

I am having a similar difficulty accessing my att.net email via web browser. (Firefox)  Login fails until I open a second tab and sign-in  to my account as though to make a payment.  That is always successful, then I can access my email by clicking links.  This is not a user friendly process, it is a pain in the rear.

Message 15 of 15
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support