Protect yourself online
ATL0000's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 17th, 2018 6:38 PM

Cannot access my att.net email account

Since this morning I cannot access my att.net email account from my Macbook Pro (High Sierra), nor from my iPhone (iOS 11.2.5),

nor even when I go to url for web browser att,net and click the envelope icon in upper right corner of page.

Is anyone else experiencing this and did you find a way to resolve?

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

6 years ago

Same with windows live mail, only can access web mail.

Unable to send or receive messages for the Att (vgotoe63) account. Header download for the 'Bulk Mail' folder did not complete. Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity.

Server Response: Your IMAP command could not be sent to the server, due to non-network errors. This could, for example, indicate a lack of memory on your system.

Server: 'imap.mail.att.net'

Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F

Protocol: IMAP

Port: 993

Secure(SSL): Yes

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Cannot access ATT email using any email client on Android phone (MS Outlookor Gmail), not on PC desktop using Outlook 2016, not using web browser on Android or PC. 

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

6 years ago

I got this mail in Win Live Mail so it seems to be resolved. Cat Happy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

NO issue is NOT resolved. I still cannot access att.net email account from my personal Macbook Mail or from my iPhone. My workplace does not allow us to access any webmail accounts while at work. Therefore I need to be able to access my email from my iPhone.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

6 years ago

I haven't had problems since the last post, what can I say.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

can not access to my email account [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

this is the second time this has happened. it happened with my old phone was told I didn't have enough memory. so I bought a new phone tried signing into my Att.net account on my laptop and new phone to NO avail. saying wrong password hit fix account NOPE didn't fix!!  I'm so done with Att.net email service.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll just go with Gmail. Needed my email for a trip confirmation good thing I wrote it all down by hand.!!! SO MAD!!!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

don t want this garbage you created it is totally useless

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

this system is not good at all  it does not save time  and is not conducive to faster mail  that's a like bring back the old way!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

not happy will seek another e mail provider

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.