Can't access slingbox.com

Highlighted
Contributor

Can't access slingbox.com

I'm trying to access a slingbox and the website (slingbox.com) won't even load.  Tried a couple computers and if I turnoff wifi on my phone and go through the another carrier's network, the site loads fine.  Is anyone else experiencing this? 

Message 1 of 4 (272 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Can't access slingbox.com

Hi @ccappiello 

Not sure why it's not redirecting you, I'm seeing the same thing on my phone, but try going to sling.com instead, it's where slingbox.com gets redirected and it works fine for me.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)
Contributor

Thanks for responsding. Sling.com is also unavailable. 1st time I've seen anything like this. 

Message 3 of 4 (200 Views)
Community Manager

Thanks for the reply. I'm testing it on my AT&T iPhone, no Wi-Fi, both addresses work for me now, so at least we know it's not being blocked on AT&T's network. What kind of phone do you have? Try restarting your phone and clear cache and cookies if possible.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (191 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.