Can't View Website

Contributor

Can't View Website

I have just gotten At&t internet and have learned I can't view a site. It is imported to my livelihood. that I can view this site.

The site is 4ove.com  I have used other internet serves and had no problem on my laptop. I can't even get to it by using my Ipod. I can view the hosted site, but can't get on the main site to edit my own site. Any ideas as to what to do or why it isn't working?

Message 1 of 2 (668 Views)
Highlighted
Former Moderator
Solution
Accepted by ATT_James (Former Moderator)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Can't View Website

dreamangel179,

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble. I have also tried to access this site from Yahoo, Google, MSN and Firefox with timeouts each and every time. I would guess that the site itself is having trouble. Try a few searches using key words like "4ove.com having  trouble" and see if others are having the same issue. Good Luck

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (618 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.