Protect yourself online
sarich122's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, March 5th, 2014 7:14 AM

Can't Upload Files To Email Using Chrome

PLEASE HELP!!

I cannot upload any documents to my att emails using Chrome.  I tried using IE and it worked fine.  My IE is unpredictable at best so I like to use Chrome.  I have been able to upload files until just recently.  Can someone please tell me how to fix this problem?  I have tried all the fixes that I have found searching the internet and nothing has worked.

Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello sarich122,

This is an odd issue, I use Chrome and just tried it, it uploads all files just fine. Check to see if there are any new versions of Chrome and Flesh for Chrome. Try clearing your cache and cookies and also take a look at your extensions and see if there are any shady ones in there that you can remove.

Let us know if you're still having issues.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

Thank you so much! This has been driving me nuts! It was an extension. I didn't even know what they were until today!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Great, I'm glad it worked out. Thank you for the update!

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I'm having the same problem attaching files, but I have always used Internet Explorer.  I've deleted cookies, cleared the cache, etc.  What are extensions and how can I check to see if that will solve the problem for me?  Thanks!

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello jbedson,

Thank you for joining this topic. It might be a little bit different with IE. What version of Internet Explorer do you use?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I am using Exlporer 10, version 10.0.9200.16798IC.  I know there are more recent versions, but a website I use for my job does not work with IE 11, so I went back to 10 some time ago.  But the problem with being unable to attach files to my email just started about a week ago.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Thanks! Try adding yahoo.com to your Compatibility View Mode in IE 10.

Dmitriy

Teacher

• 

28 Messages

7 years ago

Latest version of Chrome, updated 8.1...all of a sudden I cannot open individual emails.  I can access my email folders from my homepage, however when I try to open an email, all I get is a spinning circle and eventually, an error that simply says try again later or something like that.  This has been going on for well over a week now.  So I cannot use email on a Windows 7 machine and a Windows 8.1 machine.  Phone and tablet work fine.  

What is wrong?  I've never had any real issues with my sbcglobal email accounts until now.

Thanks

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.