Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Broken windshield

Highlighted
Contributor

Broken windshield

Help!! About  one hour ago in San Antonio Texas I was driving in back of an AT&T van. I heard an extremely loud crack almost like a gunshot. Something had come off of the van and hit my windshield. I was able to get pictures and actually talk to the driver. He was extremely cordial and checked all of his ladders  and every connection nothing seem to be loose or missing. But you can tell from my windshield that it was something perfectly round and hit with great force.   Had there been other vehicles around I would not have known where it originated from. And there was absolutely no other vehicle in front or on either side of me except for the van. My granddaughter and I immediately started to follow him and was able to talk to him about five minutes later when he pulled in front of a house. Like I said he was very helpful and respectful.What should I do now and how can I report this to get help with repairing my windshield 

Message 1 of 2
ACE - Expert

Re: Broken windshield

You need to report this to YOUR insurance company and let them handle it.  Give them all the details like time, roadway, license number, etc. 

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support