Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Blocked smtp server

Contributor

Blocked smtp server

Hi,

Our server seems to have been blocked, so we can't contact our customers. Is there anybody here who can help with that problem ? Ip of server is 184.172.210.166 

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Blocked smtp server

What's the port?

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

They are blocking for all incoming mail from our server. When we try to contact our AT&T customers we get this error:

553 5.3.0 alph750 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 184.172.210.166 >_is_blocked 

Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

Check the att postmaster page.  They explain the procedure for requesting removal of a a block.  Specifically,

It is never the intention of the AT&T Postmaster staff to block legitimate mail. Unfortunately, legitimate messages are sometimes blocked as a result of our antispam and antivirus measures. We would like to fix these problems as soon as possible, but we need your help. Please email our block list group for more information or to find out how to unblock emails.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support