Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Blocked Domain, Email or IP address Questions and Discussion

Tutor

Blocked Domain, Email or IP address Questions and Discussion

Hi, I'm the syadmin of an ESP.   For some reason most of our users with ATT email addresses are unable to receive emails from the system.  We've tried numerous times reporting the issue to ATT blocks, however the issue still exists and our users are getting frustrated.  Can you help please?   

This is the ATT error message from our email server.  We use Elastic Email as our Email service provider.  They believe you are blocking our domain for some reason, as they have already moved us to another ip. 

Here's an example of the error we are getting:

553 5.3.0 alph154 DNSBL:RBL 521<64.159.65.119 >_is_blocked.For information send an email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

This affects most of the IPs in our netblock (64.159.65.0/24) but not all.  

We've reported this many times now and gotten no reply. It's been over a month.  We've gone through every remediation step listed here:

http://rbl.att.net/block_inquiry.html

Filled out the form here a number of times:

http://rbl.att.net/cgi-bin/rbl/block_admin.cgi

We emailed:

abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

I tried this form as well:

http://rbl.att.net/end_user_request2.html

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Dan

Tags (2)
Message 335 of 1,371
Contributor

Re: Re: BLOCKED IP ADDRESS STILL AFTER 6 MONTHS OF REQUESTS AND FORMS

Hello. My emails are being blocked from being received by at&t. My IP is 96.43.141.244 I've never had spam coming from my servers so I don't know why it's being blocked. 

Message 886 of 1,371
Tutor

IP delist request

I am an AT&T business customer who also manages a dedicated server for my web-hosted clients. I am attempting to request a delist of an IP on my server that has not been used for nearly a year, but was recently put in use, and was then immediately blacklisted by AT&T.

I did have a link (http://rbl.att.net/cgi-bin/rbl/block_admin) to submit a delist request, but it is no longer a working link. Can you please point me to a process to make a delist request? Thank you so much.

Message 887 of 1,371

We have reported our IP several times as well and we are still getting blocked and our users are getting frustrated.  Can you please check 168.245.31.233?  I do not find it to be blacklisted anywhere.

Thank you

Message 888 of 1,371
Former Employee

Re: remove IP from AT&T spam blacklist

@RalphieSpeaks@smallweb,

The IPs provided are not listed on the AT&T RBL.  If you have a bounceback within the last 24 hours, please send them to me via direct message.

@bcollister@s980845@Elliott1234,

The IPs have been submitted for removal.  I will reply when I get a response.

Thanks,

-john

If you are making a request to have an IP removed from the AT&T RBL, we do require the specific IP from the NDR that is being received. If you do not feel comfortable posting it publicly, feel free to direct message it to me.
Message 889 of 1,371
Tutor

Thank you for your reply. It appears that my IP has dropped off your list. Just glad we are good to go.

Message 890 of 1,371
Former Employee

@bcollister@s980845@Elliott1234,

The blocks have been removed.  Please allow 24 hours for processing and propagation.

Thanks,

-john

If you are making a request to have an IP removed from the AT&T RBL, we do require the specific IP from the NDR that is being received. If you do not feel comfortable posting it publicly, feel free to direct message it to me.
Message 891 of 1,371
Contributor

Hi,

I already reported some times thru abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net that my domain is blocked, and after almost 1 week I still have this issue, can you please help me on this matter? Follow below the details:

Domain: @compal.com

IP's to be unblocked: 59.120.207.196 and 124.9.11.196

Thanks,

Felipe Sousa

Message 892 of 1,371
Contributor

PS.: I'm trying to e-mail to @sbcglobal.net

Domain do be unblocked: @compal.com

IP's to be unblocked: 59.120.207.196 and 124.9.11.196

Thanks a lot.

Felipe Sousa

Message 893 of 1,371
Former Employee

@felipepsbr,

I have sent a request to have the IPs removed.  I will reply when I get a response.

Thanks,

-john

Message 894 of 1,371
Former Employee

@felipepsbr,

The blocks have been removed.  Please allow 24 hours to process and propagate.

Thanks,

-john

Message 895 of 1,371

Thank you.  I have confirmed that emails are now going through. 

In case this happens again in the future, is there another process we should be following to request the removal of a block?  I just happened to stumble across this forum after many failed attempts with emailing 'abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net'.

Message 896 of 1,371
Contributor

Re: Blacklisted, How to remove?

Hi 

alph130.prodigy.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

A-1 Grocery (Emiddio Ungaro (emilioungaro@att.net)
Your message couldn't be delivered. Try to send it again later. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

alph130.prodigy.net gave this error:
alph130 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 76.81.57.130 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

Message 897 of 1,371
Contributor

Hi

I'm also having the same issue with emails being blocked from a domain, which means your email customers are not receiving the licence keys for their purchases.

I've followed the steps and verified our emails are bing sent as they should be (they're not blocked at other providers).

Reported a number of times via abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net and again today. Is there anything else I can do to get this resolved?

Many thanks

Antony

Message 898 of 1,371
Former Employee

@DenSteven@awucrail,

The IPs provided are not listed on the AT&T RBL.  If you have a bounceback within the last 24 hours, please send the complete bounceback with timestamp to me via direct message.

@deanor30,

I have submitted a request to remove the IP from our RBL.  I will reply when I get a response.

Thanks,

-john

Message 899 of 1,371
Former Employee

@deanor30,

The block has been removed.  Please allow 24 hours for processing and propagation.

Thanks,

-john

Message 900 of 1,371
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support