Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Blocked Domain, Email or IP address Questions and Discussion

Tutor

Blocked Domain, Email or IP address Questions and Discussion

Hi, I'm the syadmin of an ESP.   For some reason most of our users with ATT email addresses are unable to receive emails from the system.  We've tried numerous times reporting the issue to ATT blocks, however the issue still exists and our users are getting frustrated.  Can you help please?   

This is the ATT error message from our email server.  We use Elastic Email as our Email service provider.  They believe you are blocking our domain for some reason, as they have already moved us to another ip. 

Here's an example of the error we are getting:

553 5.3.0 alph154 DNSBL:RBL 521<64.159.65.119 >_is_blocked.For information send an email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

This affects most of the IPs in our netblock (64.159.65.0/24) but not all.  

We've reported this many times now and gotten no reply. It's been over a month.  We've gone through every remediation step listed here:

http://rbl.att.net/block_inquiry.html

Filled out the form here a number of times:

http://rbl.att.net/cgi-bin/rbl/block_admin.cgi

We emailed:

abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

I tried this form as well:

http://rbl.att.net/end_user_request2.html

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Dan

Tags (2)
Message 335 of 1,318
Contributor

Re: My emails are blocked to domain sbcglobal.net

ATTCares,

We are still blacklisted by the AT&T and SBCGlobal domains.  We have contacted your abuse email but till this day no response.  Can you please tell me how I would proceed to get it removed?

Our public IP Address is 50.57.200.36 as seen below in your rejection error.

Action: failed

Diagnostic-Code: smtp;553 5.3.0 alpd681 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 50.57.200.36 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

Regards

Werner

Message 1216 of 1,318

Our IP is blacklisted even though we do our work in a legal way

Hello,

We're Avatardesk. Registered and located in Houston, TX.

All of our work is good, clean and not spammy. We're not sure why we have been blocked by AT&T for a while. 

Every time we try to email one of our customers that use AT&T emails, we get a bounce back.

Our IP addresses:

Could you please check our two IP's and whitelist them?

Thank you!

Message 1217 of 1,318
Tutor

Re: My emails are blocked to domain sbcglobal.net

@ATTCares

Day 16 with no resolution. 

Message 1218 of 1,318

Re: Our IP is blacklisted even though we do our work in a legal way

bump

Message 1219 of 1,318
Contributor

Re: Our IP is blacklisted even though we do our work in a legal way

How can we get 174.127.112.106 removed from blacklist? we are a legit business and having out emails blocked.

Message 1220 of 1,318
Contributor

Re: BLOCKED EMAIL - Urgent request for IP de-listing assistance

I also would like the block removed for our server.  The IP is 67.225.154.4.  Here's the message from our server logs:

Mar 25 15:55:57 solarireport postfix/smtp[10530]: BE27EC0059: to=<markinthepark@sbcglobal.net>, relay=al-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.235
.143]:25, delay=0.43, delays=0.01/0/0.38/0.03, dsn=5.3.0, status=bounced (host al-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.235.143] said: 553 5.3.0 a
lph154 DNSBL:RBL 521< 67.225.154.4 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

We are not an open relay and we do not propagate spam.  I too have tried all the usual methods listed above.

Thank you for your help.

Message 1221 of 1,318
Highlighted

Hello Guys,

We have a problem again to send email to att.net. Our domain is using   68.233.32.133 for MX record, but when we try to send email to att.net it returns the following error:

SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<support@hostcolor.com>: 553 5.3.0 flpd571 DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< 68.233.45.230 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net. Can you please remove the filtration ( domain hostcolor.com). Thank you in advance.

Regards,

HostColor LLC

Message 1222 of 1,318
Contributor

Hello,

Please unblock 66.70.176.71.

We're getting this in email service log :

2018-03-26 09:36:20 1f0TER-0005HV-Oc ** xxxxxxxxxxx@att.net R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp H=al-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net [144.160.235.144]: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:<xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>: 553 5.3.0 alph158 DNSBL:RBL 521< 66.70.176.71 >_is_blocked.For assistance forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net

Thank you !

Message 1223 of 1,318
Contributor

Re: Request To Whitelist

I am having a similar problem. Where can I request an ip to be whitelisted for my business email?

Message 1224 of 1,318
Contributor

Re: Request To Whitelist

Hi ,

MY static IP has blocked by the AT&T Email server and not able to access my emails. I had sent several emails to ATT post master( abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net) but still my IP list has not white listed. Am working from India and my whole set of Static IP has got blocked and even am not able to open the webmail itself.( https://websitesmail.att.com/#/login). last 2 weeks the ticket number #4468737 is open always and not get any solution so far. My total operation getting affected day by day and still waiting for a reply from AT&T technicians.

AT&T peoples please unblock or white list my IP range asap to get back my email communication.

Message 1225 of 1,318
Contributor

Re: Blocked IP help

I have the same problem.  ATT is blocking the emails that we send out on behalf of our customers. We follow CANSPAM and all ATT requirements. 

What do I need to put into the email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net  to get a response? I've emailed multiple times now and have not heard anything for weeks. 

Message 1226 of 1,318
Contributor

Cannot send Emails to anyone @att.net / Mail server blocked

We have a mail server which has been on the same static IP for several years but recently started to receive a "553 5.3.0 ... DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< IP_x.x.x.x >_is_blocked" error message when sending emails to AT&T email addresses.

Our mail server is not an open relay, and only has a very small number of users. It sounds like folks have received help via this forum on the same issue in the past.

How can I get our server's IP unblocked?

Message 1227 of 1,318
Contributor

Cannot send Emails to anyone @att.net / Mail server blocked

We have a mail server which has been on the same static IP for several years but recently started to receive a "553 5.3.0 ... DNSBL:ATTRBL 521< IP_x.x.x.x >_is_blocked" error message when sending emails to AT&T email addresses.

Our mail server is not an open relay, and only has a very small number of users. It sounds like folks have received help via this forum on the same issue in the past.

How can I get our server's IP unblocked?

Message 1228 of 1,318
Contributor

Re: Cannot send Emails to anyone @att.net / Mail server blocked

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone gotten their IP Address whitelisted successfully?  It seems like we are all requesting to have our IP's removed from their blocklist but AT&T does not consider this matter urgent when in fact it's damaging the business of many of the institutions that we work for.  

AT&T has failed to provide us with a formal process where we can initiate this request.  Nor have they responded to our requests.  They ask us to email an email address that nobody ever responds to.  

Users of this forum I think we have to take a stronger approach/stance with this issue.  It's ridiculous that we have to sit and wait for something that is affecting our way of doing business.

Our company has a SAS product which provides communication services to our clients.  It's very embarrassing when I have to explain to my clients that we can't email any user that has an att.net or sbcglobal.com domain because we are mysteriously blocked by there servers.  Even more frustrating is the fact that I can't give them an ETA on when the matter will be fixed because I can't get anybody at AT&T to answer nor do I have a number that I can reach them to resolve this matter.

Can you please provide an update on having IP "50.57.200.36" removed from your blacklist.

Regards,

Werner

Message 1229 of 1,318
Contributor

Blocklist Removal Request

Hello AT&T,

This is a request to remove an IP (199.180.82.1) from the AT&T blocklist. I've sent numerous emails towards abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net with no response.

<XXXXX@att.net>: host ff-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net[144.160.159.22] said: 553
5.3.0 flpd596 DNSBL:RBL 521< 199.180.82.1 >_is_blocked.For assistance
forward this email to abuse_rbl@abuse-att.net (in reply to MAIL FROM
command)

Message 1230 of 1,318
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...
Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!
Additional Support