We changed IP addresses on Saturday to a new-to-us block that we have purchased.
Unfortunately the IP address being used by our outbound mail server is on the ATT RBL. It does not seem to be on any other blacklists.
I reported this to email@example.com which generated an automatic reply. In the reply it said that if there had been no change after 48 hours to send a follow up email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It also references the web page https://www.att.com/esupport/postmaster/. The web page then refers me back to sending an email to email@example.com. This feels like a black hole. It has been over 72 hours.
This seems like a farce. Nobody has answered my email with an identical issue, in over a week. I have opened up three different tickets, 111818-104813-55020-00 and 112218-085659-11530-00, and 112418-092242-21048-00