For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
blueeyes53's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 15th, 2017 9:16 PM

Closed

How do I login to access my bellsouth.net email?

PLEASE tell me how to access my bellsouth.net email account. 

ugh

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I have gone this route 3  times 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

need access to my bellsouth.net account, but do not remember my password - I've had it forever!  Have tried to reset password, but am told that "we cannot help you right now" or something like that.  I CAN access it on my ipad, but not on my computer or on my iPhone.  Please help!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

My sweet husband worked for DAYS with AT&T but finally had luck through Microsoft.  They did a total reload of their systems BUT that failed after a couple of weeks.  So now I'm back to getting no emails in or out!!!  What to do???

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

We have been working on this for MONTHS!  AT&T has been no help at all.  They used to be the best company for the best service ever!!!  Sad.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Not able to sign into my e-mail account. Does no recognize my e-mail address or my password?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Bellsouth.net email access

I haven't been able to sign into my bellsouth.net email account.  I'm using the correct e-mail address and password but it says it's invalid.  This has been going on since January 10th.  

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I WANT MY BELLSOUTH  .NET EMAIL BACK. [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Ok, I have read the infamous Bellsouth article and, if I click on the link "https://mail.yahoo.com" from this browser (Internet Explorer) on the computer I am on now it will take me to my actual bellsouth.net email.  However, If I do a copy/paste of the link into any other browser on this computer, or into any browser on my laptop, it takes me directly to a page that only shows  page after page of " AT&T Online Services" and "PayPal" notices all the way back to October of 2012 with the original "Welcome! Get started with AT&T, powered by Yahoo!" email..  I have tried deleting all cookies, history, passwords, etc., etc.,  and have completely uninstalled/reinstalled Chrome and Firefox from both computers and I still can not access my bellsouth.net email from my laptop, nor any other browser on this (my desktop computer) except Internet Explorer.  I have had the bellsouth.net email since way back when bellsouth was actually bellsouth and it was my original email address from the time I first got on the internet - and believe me - that was many many years ago.  I have a godzillion contacts tied into that email address and can ill afford to lose it.

I have been in contact with both Yahoo (who tells me it is not their problem) and with AT&T MULTIPLE TIMES, having spent almost 8 hours in chat on one occasion, trying to get this issue resolved, with promise after promise that it would be taken care of, yet the problem still exists.  Sometimes I can get to my bellsouth.net. account by going through my ATT account, and sometimes I can not get access at all.  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.?!?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Dear Bellsouth Help?

Thank you for any help you can give.  I receive my bellsouth emails on my phone but for some reason I can no longer access my emails/folders/email addresses on my computer.  Can you provide any help with allowing me to get back to my ***** email account on my computer.  Please reply to [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]@Bellsouth.net and I will work through my phone to access.

Thank you!

Jayson

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I cannot receive email on [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]@Bellsouth.net  account  Please tell me what to do.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.