Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Att.net email login

Teacher

Att.net email login

When Att disassociated itself from Yahoo earlier this year I was led to believe that I would gain access to my att.net emails through my "start.att.net" browser home page.  Recently I logged in to my home page and when I clicked to access my email I was sent to a Yahoo login page.  Was this a change that I wasn't notified about? or what?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 1 of 68
Teacher

Re: Att.net email login

I am sick and tired of trying to login to my ONLINE AT&T EMAIL ACCOUNT and logging in OK, but then being automatically high jacked and taken to a Yahoo sign in page and having to put my email address and password all in again the second time to be able to login to my email account. Now if AT&T has disassociated itself from YAHOO back near the beginning of 2018 I wish the h^%ll they would put a stop to Yahoo high jacking my AT&T Email login attempt.

One more thing, when I finally do get into my email account IT LOOKS TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND MUCH MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO DO THE ORDINARY THINGS WHICH USED TO BE RATHER SIMPLE IN THE OLD AT&T EMAIL ACCOUNT, that is if this login is really ending up being a TRUE AT&T login to an email account and NOT LOGGING INTO SOME OTHER YAHOO CRAP???  Les

Message 46 of 68
ACE - Expert

@lescot29

You will know you are in the att/yahoo webmail simply by looking in the upper left at the logos.  If you see the att globe icon followed by "yahoo" you are "in" the att/yahoo webmail.  The att globe icon won't be there if you are in the yahoo webmail.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 47 of 68

Did you get a resolution for this? 

Message 48 of 68

No I sure didn’t. I ended up starting a gmail account since I could use it on my phone also. I have to get ahold of over 30 accounts and change my email. VERY Frustrating!!!
Message 49 of 68
Teacher

You will be glad you changed your accounts too gmail because that
address is not connected with your internet carrier.
If you change carriers you want have to change all your accounts again.
Message 50 of 68
Teacher

No. I haven't been working on it for a while.
Message 51 of 68
Contributor

Help, I NEED to get to my att.net email..........HOW??????? I did try thru Chrome but still cannot get in.

Message 52 of 68

It was down for over 3 weeks.  It is finally working but now I have changed to a gmail account.  No more fooling with AT&T.

Message 53 of 68

Mine was down over 3 weeks.  I was so mad.  It's finally working but I changed to a gmail.  Not dealing with AT&T anymore but their email support number is 866-915-6188.  I was told I was going to get a credit for my troubles but I'm sure that won't happen.

Message 54 of 68
Teacher

Thank you for your report. I haven't given my ATT email much attention
because I get it forwarded to my gmail accout, but I don't want to have
a yahoo account anymore and need to separate my email from yahoo.
Message 55 of 68
Contributor

I can't login to my Email access I have a new phone number & I can' change it to my new cell phone number to login to my Email my new cell phone number is ***

[Edited for privacy-This is a public forum. Please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc]

Message 56 of 68
Contributor

i saw there is lost of problem related AT&T email login. I am sharing with you one website for all solutions SignIn-Email.com

here you can find complete guidance from stating to end email login support other wise you can directly call them one of his expert - 1-855-325-1775

Message 57 of 68

I’m glad you got it fixed. I went ahead and put everything on a gmail account. Tired of messing with AT&T also. Good Luck!
Message 58 of 68
Contributor

How do I upgrade my browser to get the full att.net yahoo mail experience. I just have the basic mail.    Re: Att.net upgrade

Message 59 of 68
Contributor

I,m having trouble getting my e-mail page to load. It keeps going on and off. What can I do to stop this.

Message 60 of 68
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support