For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
chakradog's profile

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 3:23 PM

att.net mail login

When Att disassociated itself from Yahoo earlier this year I was led to believe that I would gain access to my att.net emails through my "start.att.net" browser home page.  Recently I logged in to my home page and when I clicked to access my email I was sent to a Yahoo login page.  Was this a change that I wasn't notified about? or what?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

Today, July 16, 2019, I tried logging into my att.net email account using MS Edge browser.  When I do so, it sends me to a page which says, 

"Sorry, we can not find this page"

Now what do I do????

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

This has been happening to lots of people all over the country, apparently-- it doesn't seem to be a problem with our computers, caches, cookies, etc.  We just cannot even connect to ATT's servers to sign in.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

This message is from April 2018. The problem is not solved today, 7/16, 2019. Are you still working on it? I don't want to use Yahoo but have to to connect to my ATT email.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I think it's an outrage that this "outage" and inability to get into our emails for so long with no end in sight is outrageous! I think the news / problem should be taken to the media with protests and demands that this problem be fixed! No credible business should be allowed to get away with type of mismanagement, poor service, and incompetence!

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

Has anyone seen a fix for this?  Or at least word from AT&T on expected time of solution?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

When should I try logging in at att.net

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I am just trying to sign in to patriciatully@att.net to get email

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for e-mail but I can't receive it.  This is the problem

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Hey!  Don't say "solved" when you are  just working on a solution.  Just tell us the truth!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

4 years ago

I guess I don't  know what is meant by entering the email address in its entirety.  As far as I know I am (and since they don't want personal information, the  part before the @ sign is fictional : myact@pacbell.net )  Since we are over 80, our doctor and medical information is now unavailable to us.  My husband thinks we should contact a lawyer.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.