Need to update email settings?
chakradog's profile

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 3:23 PM

att.net mail login

When Att disassociated itself from Yahoo earlier this year I was led to believe that I would gain access to my att.net emails through my "start.att.net" browser home page.  Recently I logged in to my home page and when I clicked to access my email I was sent to a Yahoo login page.  Was this a change that I wasn't notified about? or what?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

No, not that  I know.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

What do I do now

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

OK

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

That is great.  I can not access my email and I need it this morning, so where does this leave me.

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

5 years ago

I don't understand why this is so difficult !!!!  After my initial issue, I switched my home page to Yahoo and logged into my att.net emails from there.  This worked fine until a couple of weeks ago, when all of a sudden, after logging into mail at Yahoo and entering my user name, I was taken to the att login page and required to login again.  This is ridiculous !!!!!  Now I have to close my browser and keep closing it until I can login to my att.net email through Yahoo mail and simply enter username and password.  The amount of hoops that are required just to get emails is a joke. 

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

5 years ago

EXPLAIN THIS

SAML 2.0 authentication failed
https://zlp43001.vci.att.com/sps/ATTidp/saml20/logininitial 2019-05-04T01:20:42Z
Error details
FBTSML215E The name identifier policy in the authentication request could not be met by this
identity provider.
Stack trace

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

• Know that amid this process, I was hacked and all contacts were captured, deleted from my account, and sent a message supposedly from me asking for cash cards in dire need.  My name masked a gmail account from the perpetrator, and those messages actually said "sent from TMobile 4LTE".
  • What do you suggest in remedy to this situation?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I haven't been able to access my prodigy.net email for weeks. Yahoo says it doesn't recognize email account and att.net has different error messages depending on the say. This is email I've had since 1998!!! Everything is on there , including my recent medical test results / records which I now can't access! !! At&t keeps saying to wait 24-48 hours. Been there; done that. This is unacceptable and inexcusable in today's Internet reliant and dependent society. At&t needs to solve the problem now themselves or else hire someone to fix their mistake in handling the public's email needs. Don't take over email companies if you're not up to the challenge 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Has been months since I could get in my email.  Please help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Beginning about 5:30 pm today I can't open my att.net e-mails  -- the att.net login refuses my username.  When I try to reset my username, your web site shows you will e-mail my new username to me.  Obviously useless.  Your web site also asks for, not my telephone number, but my AT&T telephone number.  Why? And how relevant is my telephone number to resetting my username? Moreover, your web site refuses to recognize my AT&T telephone number(I'm on  a family plan).anyway.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.