Need to update email settings?
chakradog's profile

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 3:23 PM

att.net mail login

When Att disassociated itself from Yahoo earlier this year I was led to believe that I would gain access to my att.net emails through my "start.att.net" browser home page.  Recently I logged in to my home page and when I clicked to access my email I was sent to a Yahoo login page.  Was this a change that I wasn't notified about? or what?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

I can’t get a straight answer out of AT&T, I don’t think they even know. I thought I had mine figured out by going to google and trying to access it there but no luck. I was having all my bills, banking info, credit cards and numerous other things going to my att account, but all is lost I’m afraid.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

RustyReagan, That is what is happening here too.
cjonsson

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Stopped receiving email from @att.net account on Nov 5th. Getting run around from ATT. No one knows anything. Sent me to a 5 different phone numbers. Noticed they stopped automatically billing us back in May. Time to switch to a new email provider.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

As of Nov 5th access to @att.net has been suspended. Who knows why.

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

I am sick and tired of trying to login to my ONLINE AT&T EMAIL ACCOUNT and logging in OK, but then being automatically high jacked and taken to a Yahoo sign in page and having to put my email address and password all in again the second time to be able to login to my email account. Now if AT&T has disassociated itself from YAHOO back near the beginning of 2018 I wish the h^%ll they would put a stop to Yahoo high jacking my AT&T Email login attempt.

One more thing, when I finally do get into my email account IT LOOKS TOTALLY DIFFERENT AND MUCH MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO DO THE ORDINARY THINGS WHICH USED TO BE RATHER SIMPLE IN THE OLD AT&T EMAIL ACCOUNT, that is if this login is really ending up being a TRUE AT&T login to an email account and NOT LOGGING INTO SOME OTHER YAHOO CRAP???  Les

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

@lescot29

You will know you are in the att/yahoo webmail simply by looking in the upper left at the logos.  If you see the att globe icon followed by "yahoo" you are "in" the att/yahoo webmail.  The att globe icon won't be there if you are in the yahoo webmail.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

Did you get a resolution for this? 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

No I sure didn’t. I ended up starting a gmail account since I could use it on my phone also. I have to get ahold of over 30 accounts and change my email. VERY Frustrating!!!

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

You will be glad you changed your accounts too gmail because that
address is not connected with your internet carrier.
If you change carriers you want have to change all your accounts again.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

No. I haven't been working on it for a while.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.