Need to update email settings?
chakradog's profile

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

Wednesday, October 4th, 2017 3:23 PM

att.net mail login

When Att disassociated itself from Yahoo earlier this year I was led to believe that I would gain access to my att.net emails through my "start.att.net" browser home page.  Recently I logged in to my home page and when I clicked to access my email I was sent to a Yahoo login page.  Was this a change that I wasn't notified about? or what?
[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

Lost access to my att.net account and when contacting att they said yahoo handles the email not them. But if you try to reset your password on Yahoo it sends you to the att site. Getting nowhere.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Did you ever get an answer.  Cos I have the same problem now.  Again.  

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I can not sign in to my account, --------@bellsouth.net.  I use to be able to sign in at the att.net sign in page.. What happened? Please Help.  It is very important that I get into this account. 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I can not open my e-mail account ……..@bellsouth.net. I've always used att.net sign in page.  How can my e-mail address be recovered?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

How do iI get access to my email account

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

By golly this worked! Thanks a million!

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

Once I have given Yahoo my password, what should I do?

I will change my password if I can get to my AT&T email page. 

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

5 years ago

What did you find out that solved your problem?

Teacher

• 

24 Messages

5 years ago

What is the problem now?
After going through the hassle of having to set up a Yahoo account so I can access my att.net emails and being able to login once (instead of the 2 times when I had to set up the Yahoo password).
Yesterday, I had to login twice.  Now today, my antivirus is blocking the login page because of a phishing issue.

Capture 3.JPGCapture 2.JPG

2 Attachments

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have a yahoo email account AND an ATT.NET account. I have been accessing both accounts up to about a week ago. Now today, Nov. 5, 2018 I CANNOT access the ATT address. Has my account been closed or hacked and changed? What is going on?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.