For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
jas1234567's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, January 25th, 2013 1:32 AM

Alternative Internet Service?

Why is ATT Internet service so spotty? I'm dropped often. Is there another provider or service that you would recommend?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Moderator

• 

773 Messages

11 years ago

@jas1234567 wrote:

Why is ATT Internet service so spotty? I'm dropped often. Is there another provider or service that you would recommend?

jas1234567,

Welcome to the forum ! What kind of DSL issues are you having, slow speeds or complete loss of service? I have included a few links below, the first is through ATT customer support self help where you can choose to test and troubleshoot your DSL. The second link I have included is to test your internet speed and the third a link for sending a private message to our ATTCustomer care team if your still having spotty service. When sending a private message please include your name, email address, phone number and the best time you can be contacted. Please allow up to 48hrs for a team member to contact you.

DSL troubleshoot

DSL Speedtest

Private Message

James

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I never had issues when I had DSL through both a Dry Loop & phone service, or even through UVerse. If you are having dropping issues, can you post the info from your modem stat screen. Also there should be a technecian screen showing more info than the normal customer screen.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.