Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Accessing my sbcglobal.net email account

Contributor

Accessing my sbcglobal.net email account

I keep seeing this problem but no apparent answers; I cannot access my sbcglobal.net emails. I have an adjacent yahoo account where I used to go from one to another without a problem. Now when I try to switch, it takes me to ATT.net and will not give me access to sbcglobal.net. Any help? Anyone else having this problem? 

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 18
Tutor

Re: Accessing my sbcglobal.net email account

I had the same problem over and over--I was using Chrome, but switched to FireFox, and it opened right up!  Try changing your browser if you can!

Message 16 of 18
Contributor

This solution does not work for me.  I have reset my password countless times, and it does not help.  I can access sbcglobal mail from my mobile device using a mail app, but I cannot access sbcglobal mail from my Windows, Chromebook or Linux devices using any browser.  I am always diverted to login with an att account then to a window that says:

Not Found on Accelerator

Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again.

Message 17 of 18
Contributor

Thanks to your suggestion, I tried Firefox and it worked.   That gave me an idea that the problem was not with the host end but was on my client.  I refreshed (deleted) my History, Cache, Cookies on my usual browser (Chrome) and I was able to connect to my sbcglobal.net.  Thank you for pointing me in a direction that helped solve my problem.

Message 18 of 18
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support