For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need to update email settings?
stevenbishop's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Monday, April 15th, 2019 3:24 PM

Accessing my sbcglobal.net email account

I keep seeing this problem but no apparent answers; I cannot access my sbcglobal.net emails. I have an adjacent yahoo account where I used to go from one to another without a problem. Now when I try to switch, it takes me to ATT.net and will not give me access to sbcglobal.net. Any help? Anyone else having this problem? 

Teacher

• 

11 Messages

5 years ago

Did not work for me.
Still get the loginprodx.att.net took too long to respond.

Good luck switching.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

did not help

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Spent an hour on the phone today.   This issue has been going on for a few days, each day losing access on another device.  Multiple password resets have been unsuccessful.   At end of conversation she said that since ATT.com did allow me to reset password that things are ok on my end so the problem is from their side.  Unfortunately in the troubleshooting process she changed my email name to my husband's.  Ugh!   I still can't get into my email on any device.  She said there have been lots of email access issues and I should just try logging in again in a few hours and hopefully the issues would be resolved.  She couldn't give me any place to look for updates on their progress. Frustrating!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I was having the same problem--using Chrome to access my sbcglobal account--opened up Firefox and was able to get right in!  I hope this helps -- try a different browser is you can!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I had the same problem over and over--I was using Chrome, but switched to FireFox, and it opened right up!  Try changing your browser if you can!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This solution does not work for me.  I have reset my password countless times, and it does not help.  I can access sbcglobal mail from my mobile device using a mail app, but I cannot access sbcglobal mail from my Windows, Chromebook or Linux devices using any browser.  I am always diverted to login with an att account then to a window that says:

Not Found on Accelerator

Description: Your request on the specified host was not found. Check the location and try again.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks to your suggestion, I tried Firefox and it worked.   That gave me an idea that the problem was not with the host end but was on my client.  I refreshed (deleted) my History, Cache, Cookies on my usual browser (Chrome) and I was able to connect to my sbcglobal.net.  Thank you for pointing me in a direction that helped solve my problem.

• 

4 Messages

Didn't work for me

Tutor

• 

21 Messages

me neither, on Chrome.

Tutor

• 

23 Messages

4 years ago

Per " jewles77 " Which browser were you using when that "Fix" worked for you?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

Chrome

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Yes. Verizon purchased Yahoo, I am trying to get a hold of Verizon is a better way. Meanwhile, go incognito, then type in mail.yahoo.com and login. I have not figured out on how to do it on my phone yet. I am hoping that I can get another address with forwarding on the old address. It really (Edited per community guidelines) because our business phone lines have been down for 6 days, so we can only forward 2 lines to each cell phone or it busies out. So her I sit with 3 cell phones, 2 receive calls and 1 I make calls. My fax is down and I have to call in credit cards. Do to the nature of my business cell swiping doesn't work. So all this is happening at once, so much for "business solutions" .

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.