Protect yourself online
miguelthai's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 5:54 PM

ATT/Y! Mail - Can't change theme

Somehow my theme is now including a flickr image as the background for my ATT/Yahoo mail page and it is making it intolerable to read my mail.

When I go to the options menu there is no option to change themes.

What can I do?

Employee

• 

581 Messages

11 years ago

Hell miguelthai!  If you still have concerns about how to change the theme in your email please check out the article Get started with att.net Mail and click on the plus (+) symbol under Access Mail Options for the details on how to select a new theme!

Please let us know if this information is helpful!  ~Delia

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Well it looks like you have effectively skirted the real issue. The original complaint was the same as mine, how do you completely eliminate, get rid of, remove all the themes and just go back to not having ANY themes in the background. You know, just like it was before I mistakingly clicked on " how would you like to try a theme".....because by clicking on themes, there seems to be no prompts or tools that allows you to revert back to the design and format with absolutely no themes in the back ground. The theme format changes the entire look of the emails, I think it is horrible and want to revert.....How do I do that?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Can you click on a gear icon in the upper right corner and then "Themes"? They should all be in there.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.