Protect yourself online
ksenor's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 4:16 PM

Closed

AT&T.net Mail - Unable to sign-in / load chat/messenger

This problem started yesterday out of the blue...

I am able to log on to my att/net email account and use all of the functions except I am unable to load the chat and get signed on.  When I click on the dropdown and select available, it says loading chat and then after 10 seconds or so goes back to offline.  This is happening in both FireFox 19.0.2 and IE 8.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Kevin

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I am having the same problem - how was this resolved?

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Please see my earlier post in this thread and send a private message to ATTCustomerCare with your name, account number, email address, phone number and the best time to contact you. 

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type ATTCustomerCare in the "Send To" field.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

Having this same problem!!

I was logged on this morning chatting with a friend.... out of nowhere my status went from Available to OFFLINE.

Nothing I do gets me back in.

Something was done....

This is lame!

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

Still no word from Yahoo or AT&T even though I followed the instructions to create a PM two days ago.  This is the best!  Guess we will just have to go use a service that works.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

I am in the same boat with you!
Service has not been working and no response.
I sent 2 PMs and nothing.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

@mamntfca wrote:
I am in the same boat with you!
Service has not been working and no response.
I sent 2 PMs and nothing.

I see Ryan replied and created a case for you yesterday. Can you please check your private messages by clicking in the upper right hand corner. 

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

Hey all, 

Thank you for letting us know about the problems you are experiencing with Yahoo Messenger. Yahoo engineers have been informed and are working on a resolution. I'll keep you updated in this thread.

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

11 years ago

Sent PM yesterday morning and have not received any response back.

Former Community Manager

• 

5.2K Messages

11 years ago

@fuzi0n4 wrote:

Still no word from Yahoo or AT&T even though I followed the instructions to create a PM two days ago.  This is the best!  Guess we will just have to go use a service that works.

Please check your private messages. I see that Ryan created a case for you on the 10th. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks!!! I didnt even know I had a message there until you told me. LOL

I replied back to Ryan. The general response was that it would have been nice for Yahoo to acknowledge the problem and send a communication out that it is working to resolve the issue with an expected restoration date.

Its customer service 101. I am probably preaching to the choir, but....
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.