Protect yourself online
Skidbone's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Sunday, October 23rd, 2016 8:58 PM

AT&T Not Sending Temporary Password To My Contact Phone

Yesterday I was unable to give the correct password to access my emails. This was usetting because I have never been unable to access my emails. I tried to answer the secret questions, but also was unable to answer them correctly. I sometimes miss these. Anyway, I then opted to have the temporary password sent to my cellphone which they had the last four digits correct. I waited and waited. Then I tried to initiate another temporary password to my cellphone. Again, nothing. I tried a third time, and my phone never rang at all. I tried my questions again. Anyway, I got my self Locked Out and was even more frustrated. No call registered on my cell phone at all. I missed a job today too with contact info that was in my emails. SO, Today, I waited for the 24 hours to pass. I carefully went through the process again. I didn't bother with the questions and opted for the call with the temporary password. I entered the phone option again, and NOTHING. NO Call at all. Trying to avoid a lockout I decided to stop and see what the community has to say about this. It is driving me crazy. Why am I not receiving the temporary password. How do I get into my email account?

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 years ago

Still dont know why the code was not being sent automatically, but with a good effort, a couple days, and the help of David H from ATT Cares, but the problem is resolved now. Thank you for the help!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.