Helpful Links

AT&T Internet and Email Security

Community Support

AT&T Internet and Email Security

SecurityHub.png

Internet has become a big part of our lives. We shop online, we communicate online, we perform daily tasks online. There are twice as many cyber attacks in 2017 compared to 2016! To learn how to keep your experience safer, check out some of our articles below. These articles have been created by the U-verse Technical Community Managers based on common questions posted in the forums by our members. 

Free Emails - Wondering if you can keep your email if you cancel? Yes you can! Check out our Can I Keep My Email article. 

Email Troubleshooting - Having trouble with basic function of web mail? A mail client? Check out our Email Troubleshooting article for helpful solutions.

The Internet and Virus Protection - Protect Your Computer from security threats like viruses and spyware. Click here

Protect  your network - Make sure no one is using your connection that should not be. Click here to find out how to keep it safe.

Your Browser - Keep your browser running smoothly by clearing your cookies, cache, and history. Don’t know how? Click here to learn how.

Think You Were Hacked? - There are a few steps you can do to recover your account and prevent future attacks. Click here to learn more.

Spam - Getting email from people you do not know or just want to block a contact? Check out this thread to learn how to address this.

Fraudulent Emails - Did you get an email from us and not sure to it's authenticity? Click here to learn how to spot and report them. 

Fraud & Security - Have a fraud concern? Click here

-ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 1 of 9
Highlighted
Community Support

Re: AT&T Internet and Email Security

Have you been backed? Think you have a virus? Have a security concern? Check out our links above to learn how to address you concern! 

ATTU-verseCare

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out to our Chat Support 24/7.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 9
Contributor

how can I reverse a telephone call after i hang up because I have thoughts about a winning something

received call of winning a prize and i gave out my email address before i realized it may be a "hacker" or scam. How do handle this error?  Should i change my email address? 

Message 3 of 9
Teacher

Re: how can I reverse a telephone call after i hang up because I have thoughts about a winning somet

got the same problem. Please help!

Message 4 of 9

Re: The AT&T Forums - How It Can Help You!

people r sending   me email to: norm.eagle@sbcglobal.net I can not get it or open it.  what is wrong?

Message 5 of 9

Has anyone seen my reply?

Message 6 of 9

what is a tag?

Message 7 of 9

why?

Message 8 of 9

kudos

Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Announcements

Having trouble with your email? Need to change your password? Has your email been hacked? Check out the links below for help! Don't Forget To Search The Forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support