what do you pay for high speed Internet?

Highlighted
Contributor

what do you pay for high speed Internet?

I've been with ATT for years. My bill is currently $46/month for HSI Elite. This seems high from looking at the rates displayed for new customers. Is it? This is only for home Internet I pay more for our phone plans.

Message 1 of 4 (3,201 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ATTDmitriyCM (Community Manager)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: what do you pay for high speed Internet?

You rate is the current month to month , non contract, no early termination fee plan. This will be increasing $5, as are all the internet plans.

If desire to enter into a one year promotion with a $180 early termination fee, please call 1-800-288-2020 Monday to Fridays from 8am to 5 pm local time and ask for RETENTIONS.

New customers internet only receive an $11.05 discount, RETENTIONS should offer similar (maybe $10). If have VOIP or wireless phones may qualify for bigger discount.

http://www.att.com/u-verse/explore/offer-details.jsp
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (3,174 Views)
Contributor

I myself dont consider 222kb/s D- rated internet speed.

Message 3 of 4 (430 Views)
ACE - Professor

If you pay attention, this thread was origionally posted back in 2014 and any rates quoted are LONG out of date. 

One needs to look at the present sales site to get the currant rates for various tiers or service.

Keep in mind, none of then will reflect any bounuses and discounts avaialbe for such things as bundling services, etc.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4 (389 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support