emooremft's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, May 31st, 2013 6:42 PM

"username or password incorrect for 'sbaglobal'" but I haven't changed anything and I am not receiving mail

I haven't changed any settings on my iphone but I'm suddenly getting "The username or password for 'sbcglobal' is incorrect" and I am not receiving mail.  I have tried all possible passwords and it doesn't accept anything.  There also seems to be no way to find out what the password is or reset it.  Help!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

11 years ago

Hi emooremft,

We apologize for the inconveniences. Hopefully, you will be able to reset it at the main site by going to either mail.yahoo.com or myAT&T Login - Pay Bills Online & Manage Your AT&T Account.

Here's a helpful article that might help, also

Email Password Change or Reset

Let us know how it goes.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Hello david t:

Thanks for your response. I went on my computer to mail.yahoo.com and used what I believed to be the most recent password. It worked to open my account at yahoo, and I am now receiving mail on my phone again. Thank you!

Emily

Community Support

• 

1.7K Messages

11 years ago

That is great to hear. I am glad everything is working. If you have any further issues, feel free to let us know and we will do our best to fix it.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

I have the same problem.

Here's what ATT said:

Mark,

Thank you for the e-mail in to us! I show that e-mail to be a free e-mail address (not tied to an account; this includes the primary that you included). Once they are free e-mail addresses, AT&T no longer provides over the phone support for them. If the following website is unable to reset the

password: www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB413495 , we will not be able to assist any further.

Thank you,

Ryan, AT&T Social Media Manager

ATTCustomerCare@att.com

[Inappropriate content removed]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Hi can someone please help me my mom is been locked out of her account at BellSouth.net for over three months my mother has not been able to get on there at all and she has called countless and countless of times to AT&T and they have said they would call her back over and over and never have and have not attempted to fix this problem apparently she needs important stuff on her email and she has no access to it
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.