Explore & discover

Helpful Links

my email account has been hacked!

Highlighted
Contributor

my email account has been hacked!

My email account was hacked yesterday due to a misleading email I received purportedly from AT&T.

I changed my password, but now I am not receiving any emails.  Can you help me?

Message 1 of 3
Employee
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by 43crescent
‎07-11-2017 3:21 PM

Re: my email account has been hacked!

@43crescentMost likely the hacker has setup a filter and is either sending the mail to a folder in webmail our your trash. You can go to att.com/hackedid this article will help guide you through re securing your account.

Mail Setting
You can access mail setting by clicking on the Gear icon in the top right hand corner of web mail and selecting settings
Accounts
 From there you would select accounts
 Then select account (note there could be more than one account make sure the select the account they will like to view/modify)
 Scroll down until you find whatever you are looking to view / modify
 Note: any changes made you will have to hit Save before those changes take place
Filter
 From there you would select Filters
 You will see all the created filters. By clicking on the filter you will see what the filter is set up to do
 You can add new filters or remove filters
 Note: any changes made customer will have to hit Save before those changes take place

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: my email account has been hacked!

On my google account there are multiple devices on my account the same as mine..i can't remove them help. Me please 

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you having trouble logging in? Is your email password not working? Let us show you how to Reset your Email Password using myAT&T!

Additional Support