many billing problems in first month of service. internet promotions

Contributor

many billing problems in first month of service. internet promotions

[ Edited ]

ordered service in the beginning of June 2014 my . I first ordered 3mb speed for 29.95 and my first bill was 47 so I called In and I was told sorry that they made a mistake and I would recieve special discount for 25.50 a month I would get 6mb speed. I checked my bill and it shows an $8 credit but the tech I spoke to today says sshe doesnt know what the credit is for. I just want to check what are my future bills going to be. The tech from today said I'm currenyly subscribed to a 6mb $51 monthly plan which I never wanted. My original promotion was $29 monthly. To top it off I was promised a $150 in rebate cards for signing up for service and it was supposed to be noted on my account and now I think that was a lie. I took pictures of my conversation with the live chat representative.

Message 1 of 4 (353 Views)
Community Manager

Re: many billing problems in first month of service. internet promotions

Hello @ocjmakaveli95 

We can check your rate for you. Please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (317 Views)
Contributor

An att manager assisted me over the phone her name is sandyand all my issues are now resolved my plan is great. The service is also working great thank you sandy and att for resolving my issue in less than 2 days I'm very happy.
Message 3 of 4 (243 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hello, ocjmakaveli95!

That's great to hear! I'm glad your billing issues have been resolved, and I hope we continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (203 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support