For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ocjmakaveli95's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, June 20th, 2014 12:54 PM

many billing problems in first month of service. internet promotions

ordered service in the beginning of June 2014 my . I first ordered 3mb speed for 29.95 and my first bill was 47 so I called In and I was told sorry that they made a mistake and I would recieve special discount for 25.50 a month I would get 6mb speed. I checked my bill and it shows an $8 credit but the tech I spoke to today says sshe doesnt know what the credit is for. I just want to check what are my future bills going to be. The tech from today said I'm currenyly subscribed to a 6mb $51 monthly plan which I never wanted. My original promotion was $29 monthly. To top it off I was promised a $150 in rebate cards for signing up for service and it was supposed to be noted on my account and now I think that was a lie. I took pictures of my conversation with the live chat representative.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @ocjmakaveli95 

We can check your rate for you. Please send us a private message by clicking here with your name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

An att manager assisted me over the phone her name is sandyand all my issues are now resolved my plan is great. The service is also working great thank you sandy and att for resolving my issue in less than 2 days I'm very happy.

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, ocjmakaveli95!

That's great to hear! I'm glad your billing issues have been resolved, and I hope we continue to see you around the forums!

-Mariana

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.