igmorv's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, February 12th, 2014 6:02 AM

canceled service charges

I canceled ATT DSL Service in July 2013, but ATT still keeps charging me. I called ATT several times and ATT agent aknowledged the mistake and promised to correct it but nothing has changed. 

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello igmorv,

I'm sorry about the issue you're having with AT&T, we can help you with that. we have a team of amazing Social Media Care managers and if you can please send us a private message by clicking here, we'll be happy to assist. Please include your name, phone number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

10 years ago

I have this problem too right now. I cancelled prior to my due date, way prior to it. Yet I'm getting billed still.

Ireturn receipt mail verifying my cancellation because i've encountered this type of ignoring cancellation in the past. I also sent an email to the Texas office and got a response to send my information to them. I wnat this over with so am gathering proof of communication in case this drags on. ATT should be above this type of thing. I cancelled via CHAT, then for good measure also cancelled via their online feature. Not trusting either due to aforementioned past experiences, I also sent themail and email. unlike most companies, ATT apparently, far as I could see, don't allow you to email the char exchange to yourself, thus verifying the cancellation.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.